1.08.2007

not a gosh dang rerun!

This was sparked by a comment made by dear Amanda: "Although, I'm surprised it didn't list Reese Witherspoon for you. I've always thought you look similar." And I realized that they actually had mentioned it before, but I was having problems saving and loading, and re-saving and re-loading... So I uploaded the same picture, but just my face. And I ended up with similar results, but a few more faces appeared. Voila!


http://www.myheritage.com

I did say that I would try this again... and I must admit, this is mostly for my enjoyment and you must all just suffer through it. Soon I'll be posting normal stuff again. Patience is a virtue my dears (and I'm a hypocrite, so no comments on how I should have been patient).

ps- remember how Brad and I shared a common male look-alike? Turns out we share a common female one, based on this updated version: Demi Moore. Just goes to show, that we really are made for each other. Aaaawww....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:46 PM

    Hey are you guys ok over there in Malibu with the fires?

    ReplyDelete

You're currently in the process of making my day. So thanks for that! *B