1.12.2007

crazy for blogging

More like, crazy because of blogging! I just spent the past, oh, I don't know, 50 minutes reviewing my blog! Turns out that my posts kinda stayed the same... Some of the pictures and the carefully arranged layouts I set up didn't stick to their perfection after switching to the newer version. And being OCD and all I had to fix it!

I also realized that there was a serious shortage of pictures. I'll try to be better in that area.

Oh, and for optimal viewing of this site, I recommend Mozilla Firefox, because that's how I determine what looks right and it drives me crazy that there's even a space difference between Firefox and Explorer!

Breath, just breath...

Oh well, just enjoy it as is. It doesn't have to be perfect, right? Right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're currently in the process of making my day. So thanks for that! *B