10.16.2006

where dreams come true

My family, the Borgia's, were able to come and visit for a few days. We went and took a tour of the campus, where we got to sit in on a mock trial (three little pigs) and one of Brad's classes. And then... we went to Disneyland!!! We spent all day Saturday at the happiest place on earth! It was a very long and fun day. And in my honor, the entire place was decorated Halloween style! I managed to capture some photos for you (but I'm not displaying the illegal one).

This is the sickest ride in the entire park... I'd be tempted to say I'd rather take a spin inside Space Mountain. But it's the only picture I have of Will on a ride. By the looks of both our faces, we were more than happy for it to end. Actually, I was more than thrilled to get off. On the other hand, Will quite enjoyed the wheel, of which I forced to turn the other way in hopes of slowing the unforgiving forces of physics!


"Boys and girls of every age/ Wouldn't you like to see something strange?"
-Shadow

That's right, it really was a dream come true! Disney got some of their creative juices flowing and transformed the Haunted Mansion into a Nightmare Before Christmas splendor! Nevermind they needed the help of Tim Burton to be innovative in the first place... but that's a topic for a later and non-existent post. Anyway, it was one of our last rides, but boy was it worth the "wait," thanks to our Fast Passes! If and/or when I have my very own mansion, it will be decked out thusly.

Our first family photo at Disneyland... unless you count any pictures of us at said theme park when I was pregnant... don't worry though, there will be more (pictures that is)! Please ignore my hair, and outfit for that matter. It was a rainy day, so they (hair & outfit) were a hopeless cause from the beginning. And I'm all about the sloppy look - from the mouth of my loving husband. Hey, we were there for one reason only: to have fun as a family; not to impress the characters. Mission(s) accomplished.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:24 PM

    oh my goodness! Will looks like a little old man in that pic with you on the roller coaster! Hysterical!

    ReplyDelete

You're currently in the process of making my day. So thanks for that! *B