10.06.2006

so say we all

This may come as a shock to some... brace yourselves. What I am about to tell you might frighten you. Are you sitting down? If you are standing, please place a pillow wear your head might land. Ok, here goes: I'm a nerd. Wow, that feels great to get that off of my chest! You still with me? Oh well...

I may catch an episode or two of Desperate Housewives (better on DVD) or Grey's Anatomy (if I know where and when it's on), but the series I'm presently excited about: Battlestar Galactica. Brad best described it as a soap opera, set in space, with military background and legitimate issues. In any case, I'm a fan. I blame my conversion on my husband and brother. But what can I say, the SciFi channel is out there for a reason. And that reason is to spend Friday nights at home! Woohoo! Here I come comfy couch and friendly remote! My eyes and ears are ready; they better be after all those anticipation-inducing trailers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're currently in the process of making my day. So thanks for that! *B