10.24.2006

casting call

Am I wrong to believe that my kid has what it takes to be a star? I know that any child is beautiful in the eyes of his/her mother, but how do I make sure judges are wearing the same pair of glasses I am? I almost entered Will into a contest when he was about 8 months. What happened you might ask? I missed it by 5 minutes!!! Well, I'm not going to let that happen again! I got a little notice from Kodak about a babyGap casting call. Here goes...

As for my absence these past few days, we've had some more visitors. Shout out a celebratory yay!!! Brad's parents stopped by for the weekend and it was great to see them. I think that Will and I got to see them more than their son did. Such is life when you're a law student!

I'm working on getting some Halloween photos together before the end of the month. We've got a couple of parties before it all ends *sniff, sniff* - Pics to look forward to: pumpkin carving and comparative Halloween outfits (last year vs. this year), including costumes! Another yay, y'all!

1 comment:

You're currently in the process of making my day. So thanks for that! *B