8.23.2007

what exactly is "project: BS"?

Between battling fleas, coping without a husband (curse you law school!), and fighting the z's, I've been busy with a little side project of mine that I lovingly refer to as BS. HA! Those are my initials though... funny sidetracking story: Brad and I had a window-washing company up at the 'burg called B.S. Window Washing. We thought we were pretty clever.

Anyway, back to the big news I've been holding over your heads. The fabulous miss Jenna Nelson and I have collaborated on a couple of projects. The end result: Baby Bee Good's "the Album"; AND, "the Bonus". Lots of time went into the creation of these beauties. Jbird's talents were poured into making her beautiful kit and I then turned around and spent lots of time (due to my perfectionism) working on the 8 paged quick album AND more than 60 total elements. And both are being sold in real live stores (ScrapDish and DragonFlaireStudios)!!!


In favor of celebrating the birth of the LBD and {B}dreamy team AND in an effort to honor all you birthday folk (there are a TON I've noticed, outside my family), I have a present for all you visitors: Yay, another freebie! This here is what you might call a super-mini kit: pretty pink and texturized paper, my first attempt at wordart along with the rest of the sample pack of the aforementioned "Bonus"! I am so excited with how this turned out and I hope y'all are too. Isn't it purty?
So go ahead, get you some "Basic {B} Goodies" and "bee" good to you and yours! Enjoy! :) And don't forget to stop and say hi if you're dropping by... a little thank you note is always appreciated. *B

19 comments:

  1. I'm just priveleged to play a small part in project BS! ha ha.
    It's all looking great Beth, now please...please... for the love, GO TO BED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SOOOOOOO getting that album! I LLLLOVE IT! Please pass on some talent to me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a clever girl! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is super cute! I especially like the "B" since my name is Brittany. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wondered if this might be the big unveiling. This is really incredible. And look like they took a ton of time! You really do have an amazing talent lady--and I hope to see more of this creating thing going on with you. I sure hope that you and Jenna do more of this doubling up thing too...you've got a good thing going there. Thanks for the beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You continue to amaze me, but I should be used to it by now!! I especially love the "Be prayerful" page, and the round frames, tags and the photo corners. The pink freebie kit is darling! (Now, if we just had a little girl to go with it.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Beth... you're amazingly creative, and it looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!! You have out done yourself. You are so creative and I totally LOVE your work. Nice job, I am proud to call you MY friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have been blessed with an awesome talent... maybe some can rub off on me... lol... Good Job Girly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats - such an accomplishment! Since it's being sold in stores does that mean you get paid for it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wandering over from Kelly McCaleb's and just had to comment. How very very lovely! I adore the pink and browns. Perfection for a little girl. :) You did an amazing job! I wish I had some talent with paper goods. Unfortunately, no, and so I stick with fabric. Oh well, a girl can't have it all, can she? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous2:25 PM

    I don't understand much about digital scrapping or even real life scrapping but it looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are one talented chick.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wowza! Beth - I'm SO impressed! This is such a cute kit!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO coooool!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a delightful kit. Thank you. Now back to reading your blog which I found a link to from Amy W.'s blog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. First, all of the goodies are absolutely adorable. Maybe someday I will get into the digi world and then I will have cute free stuff to work with thanks to you.

    Second, project BS....hysterical.

    ReplyDelete

You're currently in the process of making my day. So thanks for that! *B