8.21.2007

the best a girl could ask for

I know I may be a bit biased when I say this, but I have the best husband (I'm truly spoiled)! It may not be my birthday, but I consider Brad one of the best gifts I've ever received, along with the son he gave me... the birth of these two main boys in the life of moi makes for a wonderful month, wouldn't you say? I think so.

Happy birthday honey. Thanks for everything. I love you.

PS- y'all might want to stay tuned these next few days, as there are some exciting developments coming this way... trust me, you'll want to be here ;)
And that's all I'm going to say about that. *B

13 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I have the best husband. You had to settle for second best because you can't marry your cousin! :)
    But many birthday wishes for the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Brad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brad! Happy B-day! AND Beth developments are truly my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hooray, am excited and anticipating your upcoming developments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun month of birthdays in your family!! And for the record, I think that YOU are one of the sweetest people that I have ever met (I guess kinda met) Those special men are sure lucky to have such a special girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. Could there maybe be another one that will be lucky to be graced with you in their life.... A little girl maybe??

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do have pretty cute boys in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look people, I am not pregnant! But thanks for the laughs brought about by all the inquisitions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to confess - I too first thought of pregnancy. I guess there ARE other exciting events...can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute picture... I love being surrounded by boys, don't you? Are you finding the 2nd year of law school easier on the fam? I thought it was much better and less time consuming...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to the Summers Boys! I love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous8:02 PM

    Happy b-day! You're lucky to have such a great hubby and that he has you as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete

You're currently in the process of making my day. So thanks for that! *B