11.19.2007

also in the works...

Wow, two posts in one day! I haven't done that in a long time... and since I'm feeling so darn ambitious, I may just post again (it IS a party, right?!). In fact, I'm pretty sure I might do just that! :P

So, this month is almost over, as hard as it is to believe that it is! So, not only do you have the rest of the month to give thanks, but you also have some time to save some moolah! Because.....

I am personally throwing a birthday-bash SPA SALE, through Sensaria Natural Bodycare! And since the holidays are here and fast upon us, I figured I'd spread the cheer. So, for the rest of November, any product you so desire is 24% off!!! Why 24? Because that's how old I am now! Just peruse through my website, make up a wish-list, and when you're good and ready, email me that list and I'll get you that discount! Easy peasy ;)

I think most of you know by now how passionate I am about nutrition, about what you put in your mouth. But I'm also quite careful about what I let through my skin. It is, after all, your largest organ. Yes, you may call me a health-nut. A granola girl even, and I'll take it as a compliment, HA! Anyway, so there you have it. I love food, the good stuff. And I love being pampered, with good stuff. Not just stuff that smells and/or feels good, but is good for you!

And that makes me happy. *B

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're currently in the process of making my day. So thanks for that! *B