4.04.2013

one


I can not believe my baby turns one tomorrow!  And I can not believe how much he melts my heart.  He could not have come at a better time; he was just what I needed.  It was by far my most difficult pregnancy, and he was by far my most difficult baby.  In all honesty, he came at one of the most difficult times in my life.  But I learned a lot through it all, and I know I'm stronger in part because of him.  He kept me going when all else seemed lost...  And nowadays he is a complete joy!  Once we figured out that he was basically starving and suffered from exhaustion, and once we addressed those needs appropriately, it was like a light switched on and he has not stopped shining since.  I can always count on him to make me smile and lift my spirits.  He has saved me since day one.  *B

2 comments:

  1. beautiful!

    Happy birthday to the little man of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's wonderful to hear you say those things about him. Love his face--he's such a little man! Kiss and hug him for me ...

    ReplyDelete

You're currently in the process of making my day. So thanks for that! *B