9.22.2010

awesome with a capital "a"

Yes, I am well aware of the time.  Yes, I am exhausted.  Yes, I was unaware that tomorrow is school picture day.  Yes, I am doing a last minute load of laundry.  So without further ado, for your linking pleasure, a list of things that will change your life!

this song (that guitar!)
this show (those pies!)
this book (it's true!)
this bread (so good!)
this class (so sore!)
this cleaning product (amazing!)
this tutorial (fantastic!)
this fabric (I want!)
this necklace (I need!)

And now the laundry is in the dryer, and this mama is in bed!  *B

1 comment:

  1. Beth!!!!!! Holy COW!! Pushing Daisies?!?! David and I want to go on tour as a synchronized swimming couple and call ourselves the darling mermaid darlings!! I thought that nobody knew about pushing daisies! What a shame. It was definitely canceled in its prime. Have you watched Glee?! We had to turn to Glee after we couldn't watch the pie maker, the detective, the dead girl, and Olive anymore... and dare I say.. we like it more?! Try it! I think you will love it!!

    ReplyDelete

You're currently in the process of making my day. So thanks for that! *B