4.25.2008

clarification

"I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles, and we'd all eat it and be happy."
Mother bloggers unite!!!

I never said that there is anything wrong with a mom blog. I was simply saying that I (me, myself) choose to stay public, but am also aware of the fact that unknown others might come across my blog. That is why I do not feel comfortable posting certain things. If you happen to be the kind of person who likes to share intimate stories and/or pictures about yourself and loved ones AND if you happen to be worried about who may be looking at your web log, then maybe going private is right for you. I, however, want to stay public so I choose to filter my own content, only posting what I feel is safe.

What you blog about is up to you. Not me. And I would never tell anyone how to run their blog, or their life. I just thought you should know that about me. *B