2.11.2013

taking care of business


I'm not sure if anyone/everyone knew this, but Brad worked the night shift at Costco for two out of the three years we were in AZ.  Besides Burger King, Costco was the only place to even consider a law-school grad for hire.  Eventually, Brad was able to transfer from part-time in the produce department at the business center warehouse to full-time in the IS contracts and vendor management department at corporate.  It really has turned out to be quite the dream job, and a major answer to our prayers.  Maybe one day I'll get around to telling the entire story, because it really is a good one...  But for now, here's a quick pic of (half) the fam meeting dad for lunch at work.  And truth be told, we'll probably stay with Costco for forever.  It's a good company who rewards loyalty with loyalty.  And seriously, who doesn't love Costco?!  *B

8 comments:

  1. I have missed seeing pictures of your cute babies! Are they excited for Nana to come visit? I was wondering if Costco employees get Costco perks? Like free muffins or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we are all excited for Nana to visit! And Costco employees get some perks... Like free memberships :)

      Delete
  2. I think it sounds like a great plan! Awesome that you've found something that offers stability and loyalty. And hey, I recognize that car seat!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a panic attack that I never paid you for the car seat... I did pay you, right???

      Delete
    2. Yes, I'm sure you did!

      Delete
  3. What's up with Elsie's skewobbled smiling face? Timmy eats french fries now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Elsie; everything she does is skewobbley ;) And Tim eats just about anything.

      Delete
  4. does this mean you get free memberships? Lunch with Dad at work is always great!

    ReplyDelete

You're currently in the process of making my day. So thanks for that! *B