1.04.2010

a busy b is me

I'm alive and kicking. Kung Fu style ;) I have no idea if anyone reads this anymore, but I just felt so bad for having gone an entire month without posting! And I have no idea if/when normal posting will resume... but I think I have a rather legitimate excuse (besides the Holidays): I started working. As in, wake up before 8:00 AM, get ready (shower + makeup + hair, aka. no pajamas) and leave my babies for 4-8 hours :( But really, it's all good. And I consider myself very lucky and blessed to have been offered a good job. My boss is a pretty nice guy. I've known him my whole life! I mean, he made me... ok, so I work for my dad. But it's a real job that pays real money, which we desperately need! So while Brad studies for the AZ bar, and until he either gets more hours or finds a killer part-time job, I'm a working mom. *B

{image here}

11 comments:

  1. Yay for dads!!! I'm so happy that you found a good job and that things are starting to look up for yall! Heartcha madly! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I am so glad that you guys have been able to find a job and things are going ok. Good Luck to Brad, I hope it goes well!

    And yes...of course I still read this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome!! I think it is great you are able to go back to work to help ease some financial pain. And even better for someone you know and love!! I am always amazed with working moms....how do you do it all??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that you were working. I hope that it is going well, and I am always amazed by working moms who can handle doing all of that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a blessing. Bummer that you have to leave your babies, but you don't what you need to.

    and just so you know I check you blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading your blog. I love how real you are! It always makes me feel good. I'm so happy you got a great job...that always makes it easier to have to work. Good Luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. still reading. at least when you post, ahem. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck in your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Working mom's rock! So hard to leave your kiddo's but more and more of us have to do it these days. And I think our dad's need us as much as we need them. It's hard to find reliable, honest and loyal employees-which we are for them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bethra! Yay for jobs! Jake and I TOTALLY get the sitch you're in right now. We're both unemployed! Ahhhh! But life goes on and we laugh and love! Good luck and have fun :) Oh-- and I see that Amanda posted on here! How the heck is that girl????

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go you! Being a working mom is tough (know that by experience) but just know its temporary. Plus, I have a feeling if your kids are sick your boss might understand and let you stay home with them.A big bonus.

    ReplyDelete

You're currently in the process of making my day. So thanks for that! *B